1. 2030 UV flatbed printer(X travels is 2000mm and Y travel is 3000mm).
2. Its printheads is original Ricoh G5 with very steady table bed.
3. Large format prints could work with wood door or furniture door or Acrylic or glass etc.
4. Its another name is universal printer with high printing speed with LED light UV curing ink.
5. The printer is equipped with the software RIP white RIP that offer many optimization for save ink and reduce printing time without loose in print quality.
6. Strong technical support with fast response.
Digital UV Led Flatbed Printer, also known as a flatbed printer or flatbed UV printer, is a printer characterized by a flat surface on which material is placed for printing. Using the UV ink it can print excellent images on various rigid medias, such as glass, acrylic, wood, PVC foam board, KT board, MDF, aluminum, cellphone case, ceramic tiles, and flexible materials like banners, vinyl, mesh, and so on. And the result has bright color, wear-resisting and anti-ultraviolet. On the environmental side, this Digital UV Led Flatbed Printer is based on a system that is more sustainable than its predecessor, solvent printing, because it produces fewer waste and less indoor air pollution.
UV Flatbed printer Applications:
Digital UV Led Flatbed Printer is widely used on glass, wood, metal, ceramic tile, tile wall, home decoration painting, glass painting and wallpaper printing.
Advertising industry: ABS, Polyurethane, PET, Acrylic, MDF, PVC, etc. for signs, banner, backlight, tags, etc.
Leather industry: Authentic leather, fake leather, PU, etc. for shoes, bags, cases, etc.
Background wall: Glass, tiles, aluminum, wood, paper, etc.
Furniture industry: Wood, glass etc. for cupboard, sofa, doors, etc.
Electronic accessories: Mobile phone cases, industrial products cases, etc.
Gifts printing: Plastics, USB memory card, Stone, Pens, name card case, glass arms, wrist watch belt, wrist bands, etc.
Decoration: Exhibition stand decoration, home decoration, wallpaper, hotel decoration, etc.
Industrial printing: Membrane switch, touch panel, home appliance printing, etc.
1. Do the packing content contains software?
2. What’ the different between the air cooling and water cooling system?
Water cooling system is much faster to cool down the UV LED. And its working noise is lower. Water cooling system is suitable for longer hour using, and large size printing, compared to air cooling, it will prolong the service life of UV LED.
3. Do any special system for white ink?
Yes, we do white ink mixing system.
4. What’s the consumable you recommend to take?
Dampers, cap top, wiper, and fuse. Some specific item, please contact online service.
6. Can this printer print on mug?
Yes, cylinder, conical, and cup with handle are all available.
7. Shipping cost?
Depends on your shipping address.
8. What’s RIP installation interface supported language?
Korean, German, French, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (traditional)
9. Software supported format?
10. Need coating/ primer/ pretreatment solution before printing?
Only some material: Metal, glass.
11. What Jig or Mold can you offer?
Golf ball, iPhone 5. 6 phone case, and pens, etc, (Size is 40*60cm, its printable size is 38*58cm, about 15”*22.8”)
12. Did this printer work with Photoshop, Ai, etc?
The UV printer comes with RIP software. RIP is a layout software, you can finish the design on Photoshop, then upload the image to RIP to do the printing.
13. Can you suggest your Technique support?
By email, video or online meeting, training in our factory
14. What is the warranty for DTG printer?
Three months for print head, One year for entire machine.
15. Do customers can buy the print head from other companies?
Yes, customers can buy it from local market. allwin supply it as well.
16. Can customers buy textile ink from other companies?
Yes, that will be no problem. Our customers can also purchase textile color ink from Microtec and white ink from others like Dupont for better printing effect.
17. How to avoid the print head clogging?
The daily printing job is suggested. Also, please shake the ink cartridge every week to avoid generating sediment.
18. What is the purpost for Cleaning liquid?
Used for routine maintenance, cleaning waste ink on the printer.
19. How to use the pre-treatment solution?
Only need use a clean cloth wipe the precoat on the material surface.
20. Which kind material need use the pre-treatment solution before we do the printing?
E.G.: Metal, glass, rubber, Aluminum board.
21. Which kind material can print with your UV printer?
Our UV Printer can be printed all color,It's direct printing any material,such as pens,golf balls,phone cases, plastic,acrylic,ceramic,metal,slate,wood,glass and leather,even small things like label, USB, key chains etc.
22. How many ink bottle in the ink case?
Six, four for CMYK, and two for white.
23. How many inks for one set?
CMYKW, 5 liters